I'm Not a Doctor, But I Play One on TV






I am in no way a medical professional. Information provided is just my experience. If you need medical information, please contact your doctor.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Swagbucks Tip!!!

I am going to write this post and post it everywhere!  So don't be surprised if you see this on more than one of my blogs...

Do you use Swagbucks?  If you don't, you need to!  First you might be asking yourself, what are Swagbucks?  In short, you can earn swagbucks for searching using their toolbar.  That is the easiest way to earn them.  So everytime I need to search something (which happens many times a day) I use the Swagbucks toolbar and randomly earn bucks.  It is always a pleasant surprise.  :)

So, the reason I started using Swagbucks was to earn FREE Amazon gift cards.  I love shopping on Amazon!  I use it a lot to buy gluten free food, books, household items, etc.  Basically, Amazon carries just about everything.  But Swagbucks can be used for all sorts of things.  I can get tons of different types of giftcards, including itunes, or I can purchase electronics, books, toys, etc.

Here is the great tip I learned today and I want to pass it on to you!  I have been working towards a $25 dollar Amazon gift card.  I need 3150 swagbucks for a $25 gift card. I just found out that I can buy 5 $5 gift cards for 2250 swagbucks...that is a big savings! For 3150 swagbucks I can actually buy 7 $5 gift cards!

If you would like to check out Swagbucks, click here to learn more. 

Search & Win

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: