I'm Not a Doctor, But I Play One on TV






I am in no way a medical professional. Information provided is just my experience. If you need medical information, please contact your doctor.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

FINALLY Got 1st Denial of CGMS!!!!

So after two attempts for reimbursement for our sensors for our continuous glucose monitor, I finally noticed our our Explanation of Benefits that BCBS denied due to "not prescribed by doctor". That was easily remedied by faxing over a copy of the prescription. What will be their next reason for denial? I have a feeling this will be a long process!

On the neurologist front...We FINALLY have an appointment on the 25th to see Dr. Fain! I am currently reading "Seizures and Epilepsy in Childhood A Guide for Parents". I should either have LOTS of questions or none at all. We will see.

No comments: