I'm Not a Doctor, But I Play One on TV






I am in no way a medical professional. Information provided is just my experience. If you need medical information, please contact your doctor.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

It's Official!!! BCBS of Michigan (MICHILD) is Paying for our CGMS Sensors!!!!!

Thursday I received a check for reimbursement for sensors I purchased last year for Westin. It was only for the time that we had MICHILD, but still a $465 bonus! Mind you, sensors are $35 a piece. We weren't wearing it full time until I got some very generous donations this spring. Now he has it on all the time. We are still using our supply of donations. :)

So I got the check and I have been afraid to cash it. The same day the check came, I got a call from BCBS and I have yet to get a hold of them, or them to return my call, to see what they needed. I couldn't help but think that they were calling to say the made a mistake.

Today I got "THE LETTER" explaining that (and I quote), "After further review of the claim and supporting medical documentation, we have determined this service is payable."

That baby is going to the bank on Monday!

No comments: