I'm Not a Doctor, But I Play One on TV






I am in no way a medical professional. Information provided is just my experience. If you need medical information, please contact your doctor.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Makin' Money


So, I am always trying to find ways to make some extra money. While playing with my blog set-up the other day, I checked on my AdSense account and found that I actually had a balance of $14+ dollars. Wow! I had forgotten about it. Pleasant surprise.


So I got to thinking, could I get more revenue from my blog? Of course, it will require generating traffic, I will work on that next! :)


So I went to work. I have added some to this blog. While there are many more available, I will try to limit the product pages to ones I do use or would use. Earn revenue from your website's traffic.


So, when you visit my page, make sure you check out the advertisers... You can do this too, with your blog.


Other money making ideas...


I am weighing different ideas for making some extra money. Besides building my blog, I am considering learning how to crochet or knit. I have lots of time, why not.


I also like to make this wonderful ice cream topping called 'wet nuts'.


I would consider one of the work at home jobs, like customer service, but living in the country, I don't have DSL or cable internet, so I don't qualify.


I don't want in home daycare. First off, that brings a lot of illness and with a child with numerous health issues, that sounds like a nightmare. Second, we won't be here for long. Third, my heart wouldn't be in it. I know I wouldn't pay me to do daycare ;)


Either way, I would like to find some passive and active income that can be performed while living in an RV, on the road.

No comments: